Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

...

NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE OMFG!!!!
no one here knows what is a collab is, no one knows how to look at the date, and every single one of them type like 12 year olds. Like holy s**t. I give up. I'm just here for nostalgia.

EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show

old times

I just miss them when i was young. I even remember that pink button that used to be at the top right of negrounds at some links that would take you to something improper for my age lol. But what i hate now are the newfags like the one below me (velgaem). They don't know how to look at the date of when things are posted. Soooo many times i've hit ones that lurking old stuff. like this.

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Great

But should have made smoke the protagonist. I never did like mohawks. XD

I'm Feeling Lovely I'm Feeling Lovely

Omg. Like seriously. Sometimes people Just can't produce a correct source. But i finally found this heaven's gift.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks

Outta Scratch Outta Scratch

The scratches, turn table thing might have gone a little too over board. But over all, you're really good. I can consider you better than me. lol

KleptoidKat responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedaback. Haha, yeah i think so too (to the scratching). I was just experimenting with the different sounds on FL Studio.

Natsuki Remix Natsuki Remix

I wouldn't really consider this house music lol. and that applies to the original one too. I kind of enjoy the progression but the thing is all of your samples and sounds just all sound so generic and unedited. You should learn to master instruments, so that it can somehow sound less basic. I can't really explain it right now; i don't have the words in my head. Although, i did say i enjoyed the progression, the melody sounds bland as well. It just too easy to follow and sounds just like a lesson from a "how to play piano" book. I understand you're just starting out, but message me if you like towards my email. I can help you out if you like. I'm not that great either, but you know, the music industry is a broken place. I'd at least try to help others of what i positively know.

CorrectedGordon responds: