I'm Feeling Lovely I'm Feeling Lovely

Omg. Like seriously. Sometimes people Just can't produce a correct source. But i finally found this heaven's gift.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks

Outta Scratch Outta Scratch

The scratches, turn table thing might have gone a little too over board. But over all, you're really good. I can consider you better than me. lol

KleptoidKat responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedaback. Haha, yeah i think so too (to the scratching). I was just experimenting with the different sounds on FL Studio.

Natsuki Remix Natsuki Remix

I wouldn't really consider this house music lol. and that applies to the original one too. I kind of enjoy the progression but the thing is all of your samples and sounds just all sound so generic and unedited. You should learn to master instruments, so that it can somehow sound less basic. I can't really explain it right now; i don't have the words in my head. Although, i did say i enjoyed the progression, the melody sounds bland as well. It just too easy to follow and sounds just like a lesson from a "how to play piano" book. I understand you're just starting out, but message me if you like towards my email. I can help you out if you like. I'm not that great either, but you know, the music industry is a broken place. I'd at least try to help others of what i positively know.

CorrectedGordon responds:

Bomberman - Title menu Bomberman - Title menu

my my my

love it! ^-^
it is quite adorable.

Not Like Them (NG Cut) Not Like Them (NG Cut)

you just have to get famous

You just have to. You make songs like no other, i've downloaded each of your tracks before you get like some sort of sponsorship or something so i don't have to pay. Don't let your music die ever and stay alive doing so. I sure this world will need you someday. Then maybe someday you will change how this damn planet thinks and release an explosion of calm, upbeat, heavenly, emotional, and danceable art. People will take you as inspiration changing music on the radio.
I love you so much. Where would i be without your music. (On a bus with unfitting music.)

Give You Everything [7000] Give You Everything [7000]

.........D:

Why can't more songs of this genre be like this....
Please turn this to an instrumental full length songs.

Future...Or Whats Left[NG Cut] Future...Or Whats Left[NG Cut]

How?

How did you not get in to the top 5 of the week... This song seriously should have nailed it. That mind catching lead, it's progressiveness all the way to the end...

alertG responds:

because people who get top5 have help to get up there usually. i dont really care about top 5, but it would be nice.

Your Little Moment (NG Cut) Your Little Moment (NG Cut)

ah ha!

another great sound to be praised of.
this maybe different but you still know how to make that upbeat heavenly sound

On Your Day Off (NG Cut) On Your Day Off (NG Cut)

wonderful

ive always really enjoyed your mello beats and what not. my one favorite of yours is feels like meh. if i may ask. how do u get your kicks snares and hihats to sound so great?

BrokenCrossfader responds:

The sounds come from careful layering and filtering, it's the longest process in the track usually haha.

Thanks for checking in!

-OB

[TMM43] Infinity (Dj-P Remix) [TMM43] Infinity (Dj-P Remix)

hehe