Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

...

NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE OMFG!!!!
no one here knows what is a collab is, no one knows how to look at the date, and every single one of them type like 12 year olds. Like holy s**t. I give up. I'm just here for nostalgia.

EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show EVA5 The Rei Puppet Show

old times

I just miss them when i was young. I even remember that pink button that used to be at the top right of negrounds at some links that would take you to something improper for my age lol. But what i hate now are the newfags like the one below me (velgaem). They don't know how to look at the date of when things are posted. Soooo many times i've hit ones that lurking old stuff. like this.

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Great

But should have made smoke the protagonist. I never did like mohawks. XD

Micmadness Micmadness

I love

You Micheal!!!!!! Your the Coolest!! I be your #1 fan!!!! YEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

Oh man the memories.

To anyone to posts. None of you seem to have brains. Have you considered looking at the date this was submited? serious? like you rwps, and your loofasnpastrami. This is the first fucking xiao xiao.
Submitted: 02/01/2002 | 02:11AM EST

Hatchio Hatchio

so awesome

but um... is this for really?

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

different

Yeah im not too happy about this too much either. i've like alot of your animations, but the reason why is because they were music videos as much. it was much more artistic that way. this well. its too cheesy. sorry.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

i squealed XD

i just love the pronunciation.

Micwizard Micwizard

I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!

NUMBER ONE FAN!! This is the best animation ever! IT Shall even surpass even fullbodys..

Pencilmation 14 Pencilmation 14

love it

i jsut love how all these are so calming, and a bit of humor. sometimes its nice to just have something on in front of your face and seeing the most simplest of things play.